That Wedding in Kagoshima

*Throwback Thursday: I'm slowly (very slowly) going to be bringing my old posts to this blog.


The special day is finally here!
My BFF's wedding!

S was so beautiful.

Everyone saw how she shined
especially her husband. Aw.


The wedding reception was fabulous, too!


S had asked me to do the speech at the reception.

Ended up taking over a month
writing it, fixing it, and practicing it.

Somehow I got through it.

My speech instructor in college used to always tell me
"Speak slowly, don't cry."

Well, I tried to speak slowly
but couldn't help crying here and there.

I mean, it was my best friend
and this was my first ever wedding speech!
(Cut me some slack here...haha)

But I made S cry, too, so it wasn't just me ;)


Happiest of marriages to this amazing couple!


Labels: ,