The Trip Back to Tokyo


Heading back to Tokyo today.


We took the express from Imabari and
headed to Takamatsu in the next prefecture.



Slept through most of the train ride
but caught a sight of the beautiful Seto Inland Sea.

We call it Seto Nai Kai.

It's the ocean between mainland Japan
and the island of shikoku.

And there are apparently over 3,000 islands here.
The view is really fantastic.



We got to the airport with plenty of time to shop for souvenirs.
And we both went through airport security and
promptly got on separate airplanes.

The reason for this is that
my sister flies JAL and I fly ANA.

So this is how we always head to the airport.
Go together, get on different planes.


I landed in Tokyo a bit before my sister
but we met up at and went to Dean & Delica Cafe.

I love this place.

The yummy apple cider.
The pretty wood floor.







We were both beat but
it was a great way to end this trip.

Quiet time at the cafe to
recharge for work starting tomorrow.


Starting the year 2013 in Tokyo.

This is going to be my year.
I'm pretty sure of it.



03-5757-9605

Haneda International Airport Terminal 1
3-3-2 Haneda Airport
Ota-ku, Tokyo

Hours: 7am-9pm

Labels: , , , , ,