The Afternoon at Costco


Met up with my sister at Costco.


Costco is like Disneyland.

It's too expensive to go everyday
but every time we go it's like a magical wonderland.


I've learned to control myself at Disneyland.

I've learned that Bambi ears are not cute outside in the real world.
I've also learned that Mickey popcorn cases just get in the way at home.

But I have yet to learn to control myself at Costco.


You would think we weren't two single girls.

Thank god for these huge shopping carts
or we would have had to get two.

But we had so much fun!

And I'm looking forward to not having to buy any
detergent or shampoo for the next 5 years. Ha.


After shopping, we headed to a near by onsen.


I love onsen in the winter.

Especially the baths outside.
We call them Rotenburo.

There's something so relaxing and refreshing
about sitting in a hot bath outside when the air is chilly.

You can stare up into the sky and see the winter constellation.
Or the vast blue sky if it's during the day.

But either way, I love it.
Rotenburo's are really really great.

If you have never done this, you really need to.


We headed home all relaxed from the onsen.

And spent the rest of the night watching Happy Endings
while eating tortilla chips with cheese and salsa.

Pretty great day :D

Labels: , , ,