February 12, 2013

The Long Yellow Skirt


People with short legs should never wear long skirts.

But I don't care what people say.
(Actually I kinda do.)

So when I found this long yellow skirt
I fell in love and HAD to get it.
(Actually didn't HAVE to...but I did.)

And this weekend the long yellow skirt and I
headed out and took a train ride together.



I love how the skirt swooshes around when I walk.

And I only almost tripped once
when walking up the stairs to change train lines
and forgot to hold my skirt up.

(my recovery and pretending nothing happened was amazing.)


I think we're going to have many more days together.
This long yellow skirt and I.

4 comments:

  1. Who says you can't have long skirts when you're short? Never heard of it. Anyway, it works on you! You look fab in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Vanessa! I really love my skirt ;D

      Delete
  2. i like the first pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was kind of a windy day and I liked how my skirt was blowing around ;D

      Delete