The Dinner at La Cocorico


Three of my very first coworkers when I came to this company
always return my Valentine's Day presents with a White Day dinner.

I love going out to dinner with these guys.

We've all moved to different departments and don't interact on a daily basis
but once a year we get together to catch up at this dinner!







This was my first time here but everything was delicious!

They're special was the rotisserie chicken.
It was so good that the guys literally fought over it.

Good ole Japanese-style Janken.

You can tell from the pictures that
one of them is not good at this game. haha!

Anyways, I had a great night out with the guys.
Already looking forward to next year!



LA COCORICO Shibuya

GEMS Shibuya 5th Floor
3-27-11 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

03-5485-7621

Labels: , ,