The Sudden Summer Rain


Thunder storms excite me to no end.

We had a sudden storm on Sunday. I was just coming out of the supermarket when it started to rain a little and I thought, oh I'll wait it out because I didn't bring an umbrella with me. But then, it started thundering and the rain got stronger and stronger. And the power of the storm was so electrifying, I couldn't help myself. I walked out into the storm.

Needless to say I got SOAKED!!! But it was awesome. The warm summer rain felt really great. And I wasn't the only one walking around in the storm. I passed a couple of people without an umbrella and we just grinned at each other.

By the time I got home...the rain was still pouring but the sky was unbelievably blue. So where was the rain coming from? Who knows. All I know is I had a great time getting wet in the rain.

Hope you all get a summer storm or two to enjoy, too! x






Labels: ,