The November Link Love


Hello there November!

Fall is truly here and I could not be happier. I cannot wait until the ginkgo trees turn that gorgeous shade of yellow. Or the Japanese maple that stunning red. I think I appreciate fall because it's all about the warm bold colors. I love it, even if the days are getting shorter.

This month I'm planning a wedding party for my friend and also getting started on my embroidery stitch project (details to come later!). I'm also trying to figure out my nengajo design for the new year. Did you know that 2014 is the Year of Horse?

It's going to be another busy month but I'm excited for the holidays! Hope you all have a wonderful fall month, too! xx

-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

- My favorite season at Starbucks starts today.

- Tales you lose.

- I laugh and laugh every time I see this poor frog.

- My next book.

- These creative naps are adorable.

- This chart came to mind when I saw the 400+ emails in my inbox. 

Labels: ,