The Results of Stress Baking

(Reese's Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies)


I've always liked the process of baking something.

But I've come to realize that I stress bake. I'm not even sure that's an official word, but I tend to bake when I'm stressed. And because winter is not my best season, I've been baking like a maniac for the last month or so.

The good thing is, it always makes me feel better and I get something yummy to eat!

I think it's the whole process of measuring, mixing, kneading, whisking. It's a great stress reliever. Not to mention the aroma therapy of baked goods that fills my apartment once it's in the oven.

What are some of the things you do to de-stress? And since winter is not yet over...do you have a good recipe of something for me to bake? :D

(Apple Pie)
(Christmas Stollen)

Labels: