The New Years Back in Tokyo


I know I am pushing the limit by still posting new years related photos.

But I promise these are my very last. They were all taken after coming back to Tokyo and slipping back into reality. Cold windy days. So to brighten up my days, I did what any normal person would do and stuffed myself with delicious food and snacks! Oh and flowers!

Here are some photos:

The whiff of smoke is said to heal the places is touches.

regional omiyage // hozomon // omikuji drawers // strawberry daifuku
My omikuji...so crazy but I got dai-kichi (大吉) again! (three in a row!)
The ingredients for Nanakusa-gayu (七草粥), traditionally eaten on January 7th.

chinatown sweets are the prettiest // plump white flowers with a shade of pink
Nothing like gorgeous weekend flowers and snowflake nails to start of this year right! x

Labels: ,