The Plain Vanilla Bakery in Singapore


What is better than finding an amazing bookstore?

Finding an amazing bookstore, walking out with your new book, and stumbling upon a bakery with a mouth-watering selection of cupcakes! The Plain Vanilla Bakery on Yong Siak Street, I later found out, is quite popular. They had nine basic cupcakes and a couple more seasonal ones. I was very tempted to try all of them but somehow manage to limit myself to just one, the carrot flavor.

It was so good.

There was a seating area right outside of the bakery. It wasn't a very large space (just two large tables) but I loved the simple and rustic decor. It was the perfect place to just sit and relax while reading my new book. And I have to say it again, the cupcakes were delicious!

Here are some photos:


PLAIN VANILLA BAKERY
1D Yong Siak Street, Singapore 168641
TEL: +65 6465 5942
OPEN: Tue-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm
             Sat 9:00am-8:00pm
             Sun 9:00am-6:00pm (closed Mondays)

Labels: ,