The June Link Love


Oh my, tis June! How is everyone?

I'm hardly surprised anymore how a month can fly by so fast. But it's been a lovely month filled with outings with friends. Because the weather has been getting considerably warmer, it's definitely kept me outdoors more often than not. I. LOVE. SUNSHINE.

This month is probably going to be the start of the rainy season, which I have a love/hate relationship with. Love the sound of rain and thunder...but do not like having to walk around in it when I have my work clothes on.

I don't know if you've realized but June is also one of only two months in Japan that has no public holidays. The other being August, which I feel doesn't count as a no-holiday month because, although technically not an official public holiday, everyone takes time off for Obon anyways. So in my opinion, June is the longest month ever work-wise. (And yes, I am complaining despite the fact that Japan has quite a number of public holidays.)

But I'm already excited about this weekend with my sisters! My baby sister will be turning a year older, which we of course will celebrate with a birthday cake! Last year we celebrated here but this year we'll be keeping it low key and have a movie night slumber party. (Any good movie recommendations?)

I hope you all have an amazing month of June! xx


-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

A life fully lived.

- I need to try this avocado toast with a Japanese twist!

I really hope not.

- Want (i.e. need) this book.

This makes me miss chalkboards!

Labels: