The August Link Love


Happy first day of August!

It is a joyous day, not only because it's the start of my favorite month of the year but, also because today is the start of the firework festivals and all that summer matsuri season!

I'm going to the Edogawa Firework Festival on the Ichikawa-side tonight, just like last year. Crossing my fingers it doesn't rain. I hope Dru's teru-teru bozu does his thing!

Also very excited to share my trip to last month to Istanbul with you. It was so so so amazing. If my company had a branch in Istanbul, I would definitely put in a notice to go for a year or two. I came back with more questions than answers but I kind of like that, too. I've even more interested in Turkey now than before I went. Hopefully I'll have a chance to go back again someday.

What are your plans for the summer? Any firework festivals? :D


-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

- Could Detroit rise again? (via)

- I love to-do lists; apparently Leonardo did, too.

- This typeface is awesome.

- Um, yes. (so funny!)

Love letters to a tree.

- Currently reading this book.

- Taking sand sculptures to a new level.

Labels: